http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi15CByHQLY&backcolor=000000&frontcolor=FFFFFF&lightcolor=FFFFFF&image=http://www.sinfuliphone.com/sinful-iphone-logo.jpg&abouttext=---(SiNfuL iPhone Video)---&aboutlink=http://www.sinfuliphone.com">
- True HD background graphics out of the Box without using a camera-roll-trick !
- Sleek black, detailled, and professional highres graphics made from the scratch for your iPhone4
- Amazing widget with analog clock, live weather, your location and multi-language support for date
- Icon mask (All appstore icons, apple icons and most Cydia icons themed out of the box)
- Real new HD icons for your Cydia Apps !
- Full UI with Dialer, Lockscreen, Battery, LockInfo, SBSettings, Compass, Safari, Mail, Messages, Weather, Loading screens and much more...
- Easy setup, place folders and icons nearly where ever you want (at widget, dock or homescreen)
- Disable Summerboard mode at your winterbooard app, this theme does not need it
- Download, unzip and copy the theme folder to Library/Themes/ on your device. Now first make your setup.
- Purchase 'Gridlock' to place your icons or download and install iBlank (free) from Cydia (or Rock). Create 4 blank icons for the first page and 6 blank icons for every of your following pages.
- On first page place on top left the calendar, top right the weather app and below mail and phone app. Place 4 blank icons into the middle like shown. All other apps and folders can be placed like your want.
- On the following pages you can place two more apps or folders to the widget (instead of mail and phone). But now place four blank icons on top row (to not cover the date and weather widget)
1. First find your Location Code here: Weather Location Codes/IDs
2. Rework the following file with iFile on your device or with a text editor on your PC/MAC:
Open this path: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Weather/Weather.html Write in your location code at the green field and/or change this widget to Celsius by changing "false" to "true".
Changing the date-language and removing am/pm:
Open this path on your device: Libary/themes/TimelessHD.theme/Widgets/Configs/Digital Clock-Config.js. You can change the language by writing to every language "false" and for the language you want write in "true"
HELP and FAQ:
- The icon mask-method works on App-Store apps only, therefore i manually themed all Apple apps and made completly new HD Cydia apps icons. If you miss one, please request it here.
- The weather conditions (Text) are english only
- The clockhands are not in HD but you will not notice that.
- Sometimes when you respring it could happen that you see a white bar on the left: respring again.
- For Users of paid version: The UI is (nearly) fully themed, but winterboard is buggy on iphone4
and does not display all HD graphics. I do not want to give you some lowres-graphics (for
example some blurry buttons like you may find in other themes) so this UI will finally fully work with a
- For Donators: This version is packed for auto installation, so you must do this manually:
a) copy the theme to your themes folder on your iphone4 as usual.
b) open the var/mobile/Library/MultiMusicInfo of this theme and copy and paste "Overlay.png" to:
var/mobile/Libary/MultiMusicInfo ON your device (Only if you use MultiMusicInfo app)
c) Open var/mobile/Libary/BSettings and copy and paste "respring.png" to var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings ON
d) Open var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings/ and copy the folder "Timeless SBSettings" to
var/mobile/Libary/SBSettings/Themes. Enable this new theme at the settings of SBSettings as usual.
- If you use another weather app you now must
a) Open Winterboard app and enable (!) summerboard mode again (works for Fizz weather and Weather pro). If you miss your weather app copy a blank icon for your app into the "icons" folder of this theme.
b) To get the apple stock weather icon back you must copy the folder "com.apple.weather" to Libary/Themes/TimlessHD.theme/Bundles/... (You can find it at the EXTRAS folder of this theme)
- at the taskswitcherbar the calendar and weather app are transparent, you only see the label: there
is no possibity to make this better or use different icons for the taskswitcherbar.
- Widget realisation: Alien1974 and Holdemdogg
- Analog clock: Holdemdogg
- Overlay HD-Technic: Rocky5
You have no permission to use any of this graphics or parts of this theme or code for releasing "own" themes (except Holdemdogg, Alien1974 and Rocky5 of course). But you have permission to use the similar widget from my "Signature" theme for releasing/making own themes.
(c) 2010 for graphics and concept by bmxartwork
Note : SBSettings seems to be missing ! Will look for it ASAP
Download via Hotfile