This is a K.I.S.S.(Keep It Simple, Stupid) backpup application that allows you to back up & restore all the cydia packages installed in your iphone.
You can even share/exchange/send your packages lists to others. I'm counting on your support & comments to make this app more KISSable . The application is also Facebook Connect enable so that you can proudly share the apps you have on your iPhone. Best of all, with SBOrganizer, it *NOW* backups & restores your springboard layout.
This is a K.I.S.S.(Keep It Simple, Stupid) iOS application that backup/restore all cydia packages, in additions to preferences & springboard files. It also support Categories & hidden files. Furthermore, you can now autobackup & schedule a backup.
PKGBackup is now cloud-aware, thanks to Dropbox. You now have the choose of storing you backup on the device and/or on Dropbox (which is recommend for large backup and or backup versioning).
There is no need to know FTP, SSH or other geeky stuff like other tools! If you can tap, you can use this app: "It's so simple a caveman can do it"!
Furthermore, you can also share/exchange/send your packages lists to others using Bonjour, Bump, Dropbox, Facebook & Twitter.
I'm counting on your support & comments to make this app more KISSable . "
See Developer's Page for Screenshots
* Improvement for PKGBackup contact deletion.
* Bug fix: Dropbox files deleted after viewing available device backup.
* Bug fix: App crashed sometimes after viewing available device backup.
* Bug fix: App crashed in picker with empty device backup list.
* Bug fix: Dropbox disabling when login failed/is cancelled from the 'Settings' view
* Bug fix: Backup to addressbook crashes at the end.
* Bug fix: Restore webclips
* Bug fix: Crash when selecting an empty list of device backup.
* Added: Viewing backup sessions for device backups using addressbook
don't forget to thank!!.. thank you.